Business simulation is a technique for developing, testing, and evaluating business strategies in a virtual environment before committing real money and effort in the marketplace. With the latest computer technology, state- of-the-art business simulations can manage hundreds of variables simultaneously and provide tremendous realism. AIMA creates business simulations using its unique and powerful software model, Chanakya.
You will have a realistic and enjoyable learning experience, where you actually manage a multimillion company and benefit with:
- Understanding the cross-functional relationships among various management functions.
- Exposure of running a company in a simulated environment without causing damage to a live company.
- Honing operative and strategic decision making skills under constraints of time, finances and information.
- Understanding the financial implications of the decisions taken. Helping in finding and employing the available information for the data analysis of their own and competitor's business.
- Understanding the importance of team work under trying business situations and above all Gets a synoptic view of a company's operations and experience the thrill of running a company in a competitive environment.
- Developing business acumen through business simulation.